Wednesday 18 July 2012

Tatton Park Flower Show


I'm here exhibiting at RHS Tatton Park Flower Show. I'm happy with how day one has gone in the busy Country Living Marquee.


I have design graduate Minnie Birchall helping out on my stand. We've had some fun and she has helped to sell a few lamps today!


There are some amazingly beautiful gardens (this one by Owen Morgan won the Gold Medal).


And awesome sculpture. This was made by James Wilkinson who is the brother of Georgia Wilksinson whose lampshades I sell in my shop. What a talented family.


We had lots of visitors to my stand....some of the insect variety. As well as this bee that fitted in quite well with the garden theme we actually had a real life dragonfly buzzing around.


I think he heard he had been featured on his very own lamp!


I enjoyed watching a whole array of beautiful plants being carried...


and pulled...


and even driven past our stand. 


For a plant lover like me there was so much to enjoy and every 'quick' trip to the loo there was something shouting to be photographed.






Lucky for me there is another four days to go!

Hope it stays as sunny!

2 comments:

Elli Moody said...

I love that pebble pond - fingers crossed the sun continues for you!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous photographs, Hannah, and as always some beautiful lampshades. You had sunshine - I'm so jealous after the fiasco of the Great Yorkshire Show being cancelled. Do you exhibit with Country Living anywhere else?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...