Tuesday 17 June 2014

Open Studios


Well, since last years open studios my plants have got bigger and my wallpaper has moved from prototype to finished product. However, one thing remains the same as always...

WE HAVE LOADS OF SECONDS LAMPS FOR SALE!


Yep, all those lamps with tiny imperfections that didn't quite make it are all waiting to get off the shelf and find new happy homes to light up.

Will you come and take one home?

There are 77  Hebden Bridge artists in the trail and we're open over two weekends this year. Check out the open studios website as opening times may vary.  I'll be open  28th & 29th June and 4th & 5th July from 11.00- 5.00.


Suite 1 Studios, Burlees House, Hangingroyd Lane, Hebden Bridge, HX7 6AA. It's above La Perla Italian restaurant opposite the Market car park.

10% of takings will be going to The Yorkshire Cancer Centre in loving memory of my childhood best friend Jane.

On the 6th July the Tour de France will be coming through town. Most studios WILL be open. But I won't. I'll be in Radiance as Matt might need a helping hand in the shop. 

Hope to see you :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...